Members enter here! Free shemale photos! Join now for instant access!

Go Back   Franks' TGirl World Forum > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 09-20-2009, 12:43 AM
Administrator

Default The Biggest Tranny cock Frank has ever seen.

Perla Negra is a brand new model Luiz and I found in Rio the last time I was in Brazil. She claimed to have a 25cm or 9.8″ cock. I think she is the only transsexual that I have ever known to under advertise her cock. With the curve it is definitely over 10″. Perla loves Gringos, She became a little infatuated with me because of my blue eyes and my wallet. She said she likes to get fucked alot but men only like her that want to get fucked. She did say she likes to look at a manís face when she pushes her cock into the maximum depth. A gringo need to go to rio and fuck the hell out of this girl and she will be your forever.

I hope to see her again when I return. I wold love to see her transition continue. With a little more time and a little bit of work she could be a stunner. I bet by next year she is in Europe tickling the prostate of all of the men over there though. A girl with these assets wonít stay in Brazil long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg perlanegra2007.jpg (137.4 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg perlanegra2011.jpg (121.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg perlanegra2024.jpg (122.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg perlanegra2069.jpg (137.1 KB, 84 views)
Old 09-20-2009, 03:58 PM

she is real hot, I hope she is coming Europe ( I hope to Germany ).
Wish i can meet her in Person.